2/6/12

Infamous "FathSon" Video Update: A lot of people have commented that these two are NOT father and son, so thanks for the misinformation, Internet!




Word was originally that the video link bellow features an actual father and son couple. The "son" appears to be in his early 20's, the "father" in his 40's. They appear to be Brazilian.

Turns out these guys, however, are NOT related. Thanks to everyone who wrote in.

This is about 50 minutes worth of their on-line recordings. The real bonus here is that "dad" likes to get his feet orally serviced (it happens many, many times during the video) and "son" is more than happy to oblige! You can view the entire video HERE. Hope you all dig!



8 comments:

Jay said...

Oh yes i have this video..dont watch it as much but i dont think they're really father/son...i think uncle/nephew definitley :)

leo_brazil said...

I'm brazilian and they are too. I recognize their accent from Rio de Janeiro.
I'm not a fan of their accent, cause it's a bit annoying for Portuguese speakers, but I'm pretty sure they are at least nephew and uncle. It's really sexy when he says "enterra!!". it means basically "dig my cock inside your ass"

Anonymous said...

I know the guys, they are from Brazil (Rio de Janeiro). I'm brazilian too, from São Paulo.
They are a COUPLE ... not father and son !

I really like the older guy's feet.

OBG said...

Anonoymous, can you translate a bit of what they are saying? Do they pretend to be father and son on the video, or do you think it's something of a romour started on the internet considering that they do look a bit alike?

Anonymous said...

They say dirty things, in Portuguese (the language we speak in Brazil):
"dig that cock in my hole" ... "suck my dick" ... suck my toes" ... "delicious" ... "i'm gonna cum" ...

I repeat : they are a COUPLE, not father and son !

Hugs >>>>

Anonymous said...

THEY DON'T PRETEND TO BE FATHER AND SON !

It's just a rumour.

Hugs, again >>>>

Anonymous said...

you could see those guys on x tube a couple of years ago. they are a couple, no relatives in any way

OBG said...

Okay, guys, I fixed the info and descriptor. I think we all now know it's not a real father and son. Thanks to all who wrote in!